Training & Workshops
NOTE – We have other non join training workshops and courses on pages 2 and 3.
1. MCT are pleased to announce we are working with Rollercoaster , Durham County Carers Support and CAMHS to bring some amazing joint training for parents and Carers.
The posters below are the next ones we have on offer.
- Emotional Wellbeing Workshop
Wednesday 22nd June 9.30am – 11.15am
2. Supporting Children who are anxious
Wednesday 6th July 2022 9.30am – 11.15am
To book any of the above please email
Please state which session you wish to attend together with your name email address and contact number.
2. We are excited to be offering parents-carers supporting a child or young person experiencing emotional or mental health difficulties a range of Free online training from Creative Education.
• Over 60 different topics aimed at parents-carers
• Access at anytime
• Receive a certificate at the end of each course
Having access to information and training around emotional and mental health can help parents and carers to support their child/young person. Rollercoaster, Making Changes Together, County Durham Carers and Tees, Esk & Wear Valley Trust CAMHS are working in partnership to offer a range of training to parents-carers.-we really hope they are helpful
If you would like to sign up or would like more information please email-
See the 2 posters below for what we are offering.