News: Carers week information. 8th-14th June 2020
- As this week is Carers Week have a special virtual zoom coffee morning with special guest Gillian fortune plus prizes and SENDIASS and MCT updates. This Thursday 11th May 11am-12.30pm. For more info click here. You can join using just chat , no sound or no video if you wish.
- Are you an unpaid carer age 18+? Do you care for a disabled child, family member, friend or neighbour? Have you registered with Durham County Carers Support? Go to their website here for more information or ring 0300 005 1213.
- In County Durham we have thousands of young carers. Children and young people ages 5-18 who help take of a parent, sibling or family member. Bridge young carers help support young carers. Click here to view their website.
- Click here for our list of useful website and support groups.
- Carers week essential information for unpaid carers leaflet. Click here
- What is a carer?
Posted on: 4th June 2020